Panel cleaner for surface cleaning and surface dedusting
Ionized compressed air (option)
With the ionized compressed air option, compressed air nozzles are used, supported by an extraction system and an ionizing bar. An exhaust airflow collects the impurities previously released by the intensive air-jet and conveys them into the extraction system. The combination of linear brushes and compressed air nozzles not only gives you a perfectly cleaned surface but also optimal cleaning of profile depressions.
Technical data and advantages
- The mechanically height-adjustable linear brushes enable two-sided cleaning of surfaces such as 3D furniture fronts
- The suction device conveys the dissolved impurities into the suction system
- The brush belt of the linear brushes usually has a service life of more than 5000 operating hours
- Option compressed air nozzles for contactless cleaning of furniture profile recesses with ionized compressed air.
- Option Ionizing bar at the inlet to ionize the contaminated surface.
- Connection data 400V / 1.0 KW / 6 bar
- Connection suction: 2 x Ø60 mm, 2 x 8m³ / min