Trimming Machine and Cleaning System CBS 3800 for 3D-Furniture Components
The Gottschild trimming and cleaning machine CBS 3800 is a combined system to trim and clean membrane pressed foil laminated 3D furniture fronts panels. The proven overhead trimming system for removing the entire overlapping PVC foil from MDF furniture components is perfectly complemented by a brushing unit. The four-head or eight-head rotating brush system removes the glue overspray from the back of the furniture front components. Combining the trimming and cleaning units allows for trimming and cleaning in a single process.
- Two-head rotary knife cutting system
- Four or eight head rotary brush system
- Spiral brush for removing loose glue residues
- Inlet inclined roller conveyor with separation
- Modem for remote maintenance
- Suction of the trimmed foil strips
- Conveyor system with feeder belt and angular transfer
- Output accumulating roller conveyor with buffer action
- Spiral brush for surface cleaning
These two functions are combined over a length of 3800 mm. The CBS 3800-4 with four head brush system has a Production Capacities from 1600 parts/8h and the CBS 3800-8 with eight head brush system has a Production Capacities from 2400 parts/8h. The trimming and cleaning machine CBS 3800 is the optimal alternative to a turnover system!
The flexible control system offers the possibility to run the trimming and cleaning functions separately. With this separate control function, the brush station can also clean contoured parts.
The CBS 3800 Trimming Unit is a powerful and efficient machine for the cutting of foil overlaps on 3D-pressed doors. The two-head trimming system achieves a processing speed of 4-5 parts/minute (rectangular parts). This innovative machine is easy to use and requires low maintenance
The automatic size recognition of the individual door allows for completely random feeding in throughfeed operation without any loss of time. Rotation knives can generally process nearly all regularly used thermoplastic foils.
Rectangular parts are measured by light sensors and pusher and will then be processed. The maximum processing speed is approximate, depending on the quality of the edge bonding direct after the pressing cycle. If needed, every movement of the individual NC-axis can be easily adjusted by the operator.
The machine operates with 2 parallel trimming heads, which are mounted on stationary tool bridges. The longitudinal cut is processed in a throughfeed operation by transporting the panel below the tool bridge on a transport belt.
The front and rear cross-cuts are carried out while the part is stationary. The machine is equipped with an extraction hood which can be connected to the on-site extraction system by using an excess foil separator.
Every trimming line, independent of the size, works absolutely automatically except loading and quality control.
YouTube Video Tellerbürstenmaschine
Spiral Brush and Dust Extraction over the full width (Option)
The surface cleaning unit eliminates disturbing dust and loose glue residues from the back of the furniture front components.
Diagonal Roller Conveyor (Option)
The full speed of the brush is only possible. if the parts are conveyed in the optimal distance into the machine. The driven roller conveyor separates the panels. Therefore the roller conveyor is controlled by the cleaning machine
General data of the diagonal roller conveyor:
- Infeed - inclined roller conveyor frequency controlled for separating the parts and synchronous transfer to the brushing machine BSD 1500
- Roller-Ø 50 mm, arranged slightly inclined and 700 mm long
- roller distance approx. 75 - 100 mm
- roller conveyor length approx. 3000 mm x width approx. 1000 mm
- Rack height 960 mm ± 25 mm
- Roller conveyor weight 400 kg
- Connection data 400V / 0,75 KW frequency controlled
- Light sensor for separating the parts
|Minimum Part Size
(L x W x H)
|Maximum Part Size
(L x W x H)
per min./per 8 hours
600 x 400 mm
|CBS 3800 - 4||4||Rectangle||3000 x 650 x 35||7 / 3400||3,5 / 1600|
|CBS 3800 - 8||8||Rectangle||3000 x 650 x 35||7 / 3400||5 / 2400|