Brushing / buffing machine BSD 2000 for 3D furniture fronts panels - the original
The Gottschild disk brushing/buffing machine BSD 2000 removes the glue overspray on the back of the foil-coated 3D furniture fronts with the tried and tested four-head disk brush system. The time saved compared to manual work is considerable. This results in a low payback period.
The BSD 2000 is equipped with an automatic size and thickness detection of the furniture fronts. This enables an adjustment in the case of chaotic loading without loss of time in the run. The machine is designed for an output of up to 1800 parts per shift (8 hours) and is therefore the ideal brush system for small to medium-sized productions. The flexible control offers the possibility of brushing rectangular and contour parts.
Technical data and advantages
- Four-head disk brush system
- Front size minimum 180 x 89 x 12 mm up to a maximum of 3000 x 700 x 40 mm
- Front shape rectangle or contour with automatic size and thickness recognition without set-up times
- Processing time approx. 3 to 4 parts/min. Depending on the edge strength with an average Part size of 300 x 400 mm.
- Approx. 1800 parts in 8 hours
- Maximum workpiece weight 40 kg
- Simple operation/self-assembly and commissioning possible
- Machine length 2000 mm, width 1100 mm, height 2000 mm
- Frame height 960 mm ± 25 mm
- Machine weight 1000 kg
- Connection data 400V / 8.0 KW / 6 bar
Brush machine BSD 2000 for remove glue overspray
The Gottschild systems of the BSD series are the ideal disk brush machines for cleaning glue overspray. The BSD 2000 works with four disk brushes (diameter 260 mm). The furniture fronts are guided over the conveyor belt under the tool bridges, automatically measured and cleaned in the process. The low-maintenance brushes and the long service life ensure low production costs.
In the video, you can see how a Gottschild BSD 2000 brush machine cleans a framed door.
Special machine equipment
7" graphic operating terminal
The user interface of the Gottschild BSD-System works intuitively and simply. All parameters are easily adjustable via the graphical touch interface. The built-in data memory allows you to save your finishing parameters. These data can be called up again at any time in order to reproduce consistent quality.
The operator terminal enables you to connect to the Gottschild remote maintenance service via Internet in order to receive quick support from one of our experts.
Rotating brush unit with ionization and suction hood
With the rotating brush unit option, a round brush, supported by an extraction system and an ionizing bar, is used.
Thanks to the adjustable brush height, a frequency-controlled brushing speed and the brush material used, the impurities that are bound to the furniture front surface due to electrostatic forces or adhesion are cleaned off.
An exhaust airflow collects the impurities previously loosened by the disk brushes and conveys them into the suction hood.
Infeed inclined roller conveyor for the disk brush machine BSD 2000
General data of the infeed inclined roller conveyor:
- Infeed inclined roller conveyor, frequency-controlled for separating the parts and synchronous transfer to the BSD 2000 brush machine
- Roller Ø 50 mm, arranged at a slight angle and 700 mm long
- Distance between rollers approx. 75 - 100 mm
- Roller conveyor length approx. 3000 mm x width approx. 1000 mm
- Frame height 960 mm ± 25 mm
- Roller conveyor weight 400 kg
- Connection data 400V / 0.75 KW frequency controlled
- Light switch for separating the parts
We supply disc brush machines for larger areas and higher production capacities on request
Disk brushing machine BSD 2600
The Gottschild disk brushing machine BSD 2600 is the right machine for larger areas and higher production rates. Areas up to 1200 mm wide can be cleaned. Depending on the arrangement and number of brush heads, the machine is capable of an output of up to 3600 parts per shift (8 hours) and is therefore the optimal brush system for medium to large productions.
Characteristics of standard disk brushing machines
(L x W x H) mm
(L x W x H) mm
|Brush speed per
minute and in 8 h,
600 x 400 mm
|4||Rectangle / contour||180 x 89 x 12||3000 x 700 x 40||4 / 1800|
|8||Rectangle / contour||180 x 89 x 12||3000 x 700 x 40||8 / 3600|
|9||Rectangle / contour||180 x 89 x 12||3000 x 1200 x 40||4 / 1800|