Gottschild Panel Cleaner with linear brushes for double-sided dedusting and surface cleaning. This machine automates the time-consuming manual dedusting process between the milling and gluing process.
Linear Brush / Circulations Brush for dedusting and surface cleaning
The lower brush belts shown above absorb particles from the panels to be cleaned and convey them to the direction of the connecting piece. Due to the low-maintenance brushes and the long service life production costs are kept low.
Rotor Air Clean ( rotating nozzle )
After brushing there is a non-contact cleaning by pulsating compressed air The dirt is removed by the intense air jet of the rotating nozzles. These rotating nozzles are integrated in an extraction system for the dusty exhaust air.
Due to the combination of linear brushes / linear brushes and rotating nozzles – beside the perfect cleaning of the surface – you achieve an optimal cleaning of the profile recesses, too. Optionally the compressed-air nozzle can be combined with an air ionization
system. The functions of brushing and compressed air cleaning are combined with each other on a length of 2200 mm. The standard width is 700 mm. Different widths are available on request.
Disadvantages rollers brushes
- Double-sided cleaning: The mechanical height adjustable linear brushes enable a double-sided cleaning of 3D-furniture front parts.
- Compressed-air operated blast nozzle with Exhaust device : Cleaning of profiled furniture components by a rotary flow through compressed-air.
- Brushing belt: The brushing belt of the linear brushes normally has a durability of over 5000 operating hours
- Connection: 230/400 V, 50 Hz, 0,2 kW, compressed air: 6 bar, filtered oil-and water-free, ½“ connection extraction system
2 x Æ 60 mm, 2 x 8m³/min
- Fluid container 19.5 liter with level indicator, vent valve and two valves
- Pneumatic control unit PCS-24V with solenoid valves for control of 1-4 cleaning units
- Guide rollers complete with mounting bracket, for mounting at the frame of the cleaning unit
- Option Ionizing bar: The ionizing bar on the intake side discharges the electrostatically charged and contaminated furniture components , while the ionizing bar at the outlet side neutralizes charges on the surface after the cleaning.